East Rutherford, NJ 07073
DOLLAR DAY PRICING: Pay $10 per person for fair admission; pay $2 per car for parking; pay $2 per person for each ride and each game. There will be select food or drink items available for $2 each. There is plenty of FREE entertainment tonight!
- Open: 5:00 PM
- Close: 1:00 AM
- Box office CLOSES at 11:30 PM
Box Office Ticket Pricing:
- Fair Admission (All Ages): $10
- Free Admission for children under 34” tall
- Please note:
- ALL rides have height requirements
- Everyone needs a ticket to ride each ride
- Advance Sale Mega Passes are NOT valid tonight
- $2.00 per vehicle
- Live Concert (American Stage): 80s R&B sensation Riff, 8:00 PM, 10:00 PM
- The Steve Bayner Hypnotist Show (Main Stage): 7:00 PM, 9:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- Rosaire’s Royal Racing Pigs (Main Midway): 6:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 10:00 PM, 12:00 AM
- Open-Air Thrill Show: 7:00 PM, 9:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- High Dive Show: 6:45 PM, 8:45 PM, 10:45 PM
- Magician Doc Swan: 8:30 PM, 10:00 PM
- New Jersey Hall of Fame Museum: Open during Fair hours
- Commerford’s Educational Petting Zoo (Main Midway): Open during Fair hours
Animal rides are available, but are not free. Please purchase tickets at the Petting Zoo Box Office.
Times and acts are subject to change. Please check the marquee near the free show locations for the most current information.