Bargain Nights 2013
- This year’s Bargain Nights are:
- Opening Night: Friday, June 21, 4pm to 1am (Box Office closes at Midnight)
Admission is only $2; rides, games, select food and drinks cost a dollar each and parking is only $1.
- Kids Go Free Night: Tuesday, June 25, 6pm to 12am (Box Office closes at 11pm)
Any child 12 and under gets into the Fair for free (Ride Hand Stamp available for $20) – Parking is FREE Persons 13 & Older Gate Admission is $9; Hand Stamp for $20; Combo at the Box Office is $29; Parking is FREE.
- Cheap, Cheap Night: Tuesday, July 2, 6pm to 12am (Box Office Closes at 11pm)
Just $4 for admission and only $17 for an Unlimited Ride Hand Stamp. A Combo Ticket is $21. Parking is FREE
- Midnight Madness, Friday, June 28, 6pm to 1am
From 10 pm to 1 am, rides and admission are $25.00 per person. Parking is $4.
- Patron Appreciation Day –Sunday, July 7, 2pm to 12am (Box Office Closes at 11pm)
A Pay-One-Price Combo Ticket is available for $27 per person. If you do not ride the rides, Gate Admission for Persons 13 & Older is $9; Gate Admission for Children 12 & Younger and Senior Citizens is $7. Parking is $4
Unlimited Ride Hand Stamp is NOT Valid on Opening Night.
Unlimited Ride Hand Stamp excludes Live Animal Rides and Special Attractions such as the oddity shows.
Admission is FREE any day for children under 34”. Please check height requirements for each ride before purchasing hand stamp or individual tickets.
Rain Insurance: If it rains continuously for more than 30 minutes before 9 p.m., warranting the closure of the majority of rides and entertainment, State Fair will validate ticket stubs with a stamp that will be good for any other weekday of the Fair (offer not valid for Dollar Preview Night).